The new-generation Ford Explorer was revealed July 26, 2010 simultaneously in 10 North American cities. Toronto was the only Canadian event, with illusionist, Greg Frewin. (We have our own Magician: Zigster.ca)
Watch how the 2011 Ford Explorer suddenly appears!!
- To aid towing, you can order a reverse camera with zoom-in functionality.
- Third row powers up and down and will accommodate adults.
- MyFord driver connect technology and SYNC, with 4.2-inch LCD screen.
- Four 12-volt power points.
- Two sun roofs.
- Six-speed transmission, with available SelectShift.
- Available adaptive cruise with collision warning and brake support.
- Blind Spot Information System, with cross-traffic alert.