Are you looking for your summer Hot Rod?
How about some classic Ford Iron? Some Lincoln Pearlescent? Or even some hardcore Chevy Steel? This beauty has it all, and it could be yours. View it today at the dealership, 3851 Shenton Road (directions here).
- All Steel body and fenders
- Original Bumpers and body hardware
- Rear Luggage Carrier
- Chrome Radiator Shell
- Stock taillights and mirrors
- Fibreglass Firewall
- Stereo with a removable face
- Corvair Rack & Pinion steering
- GM brakes
- Painted Lincoln Pearlescent White
- 350 Chev Rebuilt Engine with a 4bl carburetor.
- The rebuilt engine has less that 3000 miles.
- Turbo 350 automatic.
- Chevy rear end with 3.50 gears.
- It was redone 3 years ago with a new interior.
- It was previously rebuilt in Portland Oregon and Serialized in the 1980’s.
For more photos and details of the Model A, call Marc at 1-888-571-0953.