Graduate Rebate Program
Help you gear up for the next chapter of your life, with the Graduate Rebate Program.
You’ve just completed your studies and are now ready to start your career. You need a vehicle to make it happen? Even if you have no previous vehicle buying experience, our Graduate Rebate Program can give you the opportunity to enjoy a new Ford vehicle of your own.
Canadian residents are eligible to take advantage of this offer if, within 24 months directly preceding the sale date and within the program period, they:
- Have graduated, or will graduate (within the next 4 months) from an accredited university undergraduate degree program, or from a two-year (48 weeks minimum) college program, or from a three-year CEGEP D.E.C. program in Quebec;
- Have graduated, or will graduate (within the next 4 months) from a recognized military or police academy;
- Are a full-time post-graduate student (Masters, Doctorate/PhD)
If these Graduation requirements do not apply to you, you may still qualify for our First Time Buyer program.
Remember, you can always check in with our team for additional eligibility (250) 758-7311.
To make an informed decision, it helps to do a little homework.
Make a list of your vehicle needs and wants.
Browse our new Ford inventory to see what features and technology catches your interest then decide:
- How many people – and how much stuff – needs to fit into your vehicle?
- Which safety features are a “must have”?
- What are your fuel/kilometre needs?
- How much will insurance be?
- Do you want leather seats, a navigation system or other technology?
Figure out a price range or payment that fits your budget
Once you’ve decided what you’re looking for, it’s time to take a look at your finances to see how you can make this relationship happen with the help of Ford’s Graduate Rebate Program.
Apply for Financing
Once you zero in on the perfect Ford vehicle for you, it’s a good idea to get started on your financing approval.